diumenge, 30 de novembre del 2008

HALLOWEEN

Halloween’s night in Castelló

For Halloween, we run a lot because in Catalunya there aren’ t a typical party.
My friend Fran and I decided to go around the village and do trick or trucks.
After the party, we went to a policeman’s house to do trick or trucks and the door was opened, we were very worried. We went into the house and in the bathroom there was a skeleton from someone. My friends run but the house was close. I was left alone and I decided to phone my brother but she was asleep.Later, I found Fran in the bed and her blood on the floor. I was very nervous and decided to jump trough the window to the garden,while I was jumping somebody caught me…it was Fran and he was covered in blood.Behind Fran there was a men with knife and two heads tied in her belt.We jumped trought the window and went to my house.
This night we have nightmare’s and we will never celebrate Halloween in Catalunya again.
The End