dilluns, 9 de març del 2009

observation of my oral exposition

I can't do a very extensive and complete observation of my oral exposition because I only have one minute of these. I expect Lourdes understand my situation, i don't recorded this video, and she passed me but when I recived it, I only found one minute, for this reason i also can't do my transcription.
I think that in my oral exposition, I do some mistakes. First I talk a little bit slowly, maybe it's correct, but i think that I can talk a little bit quickly. I also pass a little time watching the screen, but I think that it's a easy thing to correct for the next exposition. Finally, I maybe have don a mistakes of pronuntiation, but I think that I haven't don't a lot of them.
I have chosed Jamaica for the presentation because I really love this country, but I don't really enjoy speak about the countrys.
For the next oral exposition, I will correct all this things.